PCKeeper is an all-in-one system maintenance solution that includes a variety of PC cleaning an maintenance tools as well as access to several online service. If you are interested in these online services, you can give PCKeeper a try. If the program doesn’t do satisfactory performance, you can uninstall it after a try. Now how to uninstall the PC maintenance program is a question for most computer beginners. Don’t worry about it. This article uninstall PCKeeper easily and completely.
If you want to manually remove this PC optimization application then you should follow below mentioned steps:
1. If you have opened the program, you should end the running process in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
To bring out the Task Manager, press Ctrl + Alt + Del and then click on the Task Manager button. Then you press the Processes tab, find PCKeeper and press End Process.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu.
3. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then click on the Programs option.
4. In the pop up window with many options for maintaining programs, choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
5. Scroll through the list until you find PCKeeper.
6. Click on the PCKeeper and then select Uninstall.
7. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
8. Restart your computer.
Under that circumstances, usually you will see three folders C:\Program Files\ PCKeeper, and C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCKeeper. Their existence simply means that Symantec PCKeeper is not fully removed from your hard drive. But, to manually delete these folders is far from enough to install a new antivirus as PCKeeper scatters itself all over system registry whilst its DLL files and driver still got stuck in your computer.
Since dangers associated with manual removal of PCKeeper can end up costing you a lot more than you planned in technician fees, the best way is to do automatic removal that tells the user exactly what is hiding on the computer and can be cleaned with a couple clicks of a mouse. All you need to do is running a Perfect Uninstaller to conduct an PCKeeper removal procedure when attempting to remove this virus manually can be damn near impossible. It is an easy way to remove PCKeeper and any other optimization and cleaning program like System Mechanic Free.
- How Do I Uninstall Hotspot Shield Toolbar? - Best Solution for Hotspot Shield Toolbar Removal
- Effective Ways to How to Fully Uninstall Logitech Gaming Software 5.02
- Uninstall - How to Force Uninstall quickly with removal tool?
- Uninstall twixtor – How to Completely Uninstall twixtor in Minutes?
- Instant Method to Entirely Remove SysResources Manager from Your Computer
- Removal of Flash Banner Maker - Uninstalling Flash Banner Maker with Great Ease
- ICS Free Financial Toolbar Uninstall - Get Effective Tips to Remove ICS Free Financial Toolbar
- Removal Instructions-How to Uninstall Comcast Toolbar from Your Browser?
- Acme TraceART Uninstall Guide - Uninstall Acme TraceART As Easy As ABC