Orkut Toolbar is a great browsing companion that helps you to format the text of your posts in the Orkut forums, easily access all common functions of orkut, create and manage custom signatures and insert and view images and flash movies in orkut posts and scraps. However, if one day any one of Orkut Toolbar files is damaged for unknown factor, you are unable to use the toolbar. What you have to do is uninstall the Orkut Toolbar firstly and then reinstall it. This post is about how to effectively uninstall Toolbar.
How do I uninstall Orkut Toolbar?
To uninstall Orkut Toolbar manually, you need:
1. Close the web browser which has Orkut Toolbar. Open Task Manger and kill processes
2. Run “Add/Remove Programs” in your Control Panel window (Start – Control Panel).
3. Find the Orkut Toolbar entry and click the “Change/Remove” button.
4. Select Uninstall option in the prompt.
To make this removal completely, find out all related files by going to the folder you installed Orkut Toolbar initially and then delete them all.
1. Go to Start Menu and open Run.
2. Fill in the blank with regedit to activate Registry Editor.
3. You will see the entries you need to delete under the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
4. When you find them, please delete them.
5. Reboot your computer to ensure this initially removal successful.
When you are inside your registry you should be extremely cautious. If you delete a wrong file, then you can seriously damage your computer. And this means that your computer can be messed up or broken which costs you only more time and money.
Therefore I highly recommend you to use an uninstaller to remove Orkut Toolbar from your computer. But, what uninstaller to use and how will it remove programs?
What Uninstaller to Use When You Want to Remove Orkut Toolbar?
You can use a professional uninstall tool to help you fully uninstall Orkut Toolbar or delete its files and entries. With technical skills in uninstalling programs, Perfect Uninstaller can truly help you uninstall Orkut Toolbar completely, including wiping out its files and entries. If you have removed Orkut Toolbar with manual method, you can also use Perfect Uninstaller to completely delete those leftovers.
If you need to uninstall other toolbar Web Accessibility, you either do it manually or you use the Perfect Uninstaller so you can easily and automatically remove any program that you want.
- Zeec Uploader Removal Guide - How to Forcibly Uninstall Zeec Uploader from PC
- Tips to Uninstall Somoto Toolbar - How to Uninstall Somoto Toolbar Off Your Computer
- Instruction for Uninstalling Skopin FileCopier for Good
- Uninstall BlogTV toolbar-Learn to Fully Remove It from Your PC
- How to Thoroughly Uninstall Norton Safety Minder from Windows 7
- Remove Toolbar - Tips on How to Uninstall Taskbar toolbar
- Uninstall Norton Internet Security 2010 - How to Uninstall Norton Internet Security 2010
- Uninstall Radiator 126.96.36.199 - How to Uninstall Radiator 188.8.131.52 Quickly
- Conducting Advanced Cookie Manager Removal - How to Easily Uninstall Advanced Cookie Manager