MySpace is a fun online application with which we can communicate with coworkers, friends and family. Using MySpace can be highly addictive and nearly as personable as talking on the phone. Some people, however, prefer to use other instant messaging programs and need to remove MySpacefrom their computers. Or, perhaps you upgraded to a newer version and decided go back to the old version. Anyhow, if you aren’t going to use the program, there are a couple of easy steps that enable you to uninstall it quickly.
Many computer users have found removing or uninstalling MySpace isn’t always as simple as it should be. Especially when using windows XP or after. Here are two ways which will do the job for you.
Use Add or Remove Programs
- Navigate to the “Start” button, click on it, and then double-click on the “Control Panel.”
- Find the “Add or Remove Programs” icon and double click it with your mouse.
- Look through the list of installed programs until you find “MySpace .”
- Click on “MySpace ” to select it.
- Click the “Remove” button, which will activate MySpace to begin removing itself.
Locate Hidden Files on Your Computer
- Open “My Computer” or “My Documents” on your computer.
- Click on the “Tools” menu and then select “Folder Options.”
- Click on the “View” tab and locate the “Hidden Files and Folders” setting area.
- Find the “Show Hidden Files and Folders” circle and click it.
- Disable the “Hide Protected Operating System Files” box.
- Click the “OK” button to find the file of MySpace that you are searching for.
The utility of Add or Remove Programs, however, actually can just remove half registry entries of the program. Meanwhile, when you finish the removal on the control panel, some files of MySpace may be remained everywhere of your hard drive. As a result, manual removal of the leftover files is not and effective but a risky way to complete a full uninstall of MySpace
Do you desire an easy and safe removal of MySpace ? Perfect Uninstaller is so far the most trusted and widely used which can help you to accomplish a clean removal of the program without any complicated and risky process.
Want to Uninstall MySpace Now?
- Free Download and Install Perfect Uninstaller
- Highlight MySpace in the “Display Name” list and then click “Uninstall” to proceed.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal of MySpace in seconds.
Moreover, you can refer to http://www.removetips.net/ for more uninstall information, there are a lot of content about how to uninstall your Vba32 antivirus software and other stubborn software which cannot uninstall easily and completely.
- Uninstall SupervisionCam 3.0 - How to Uninstall SupervisionCam 3.0?
- Need to Uninstall Total Visual Agent 2007? Useful Total Visual Agent 2007 Removal Tutorial
- How to Uninstall A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner - Recommendable A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner Removal
- Desktop Central Removal Tutorial - How to Fully Get Rid of Desktop Central
- Thoroughly Uninstall Kaspersky PURE 2.0 - A Way to Uninstall Kaspersky PURE 2.0 Quickly
- How to Completely Remove Anti-Virus 2011 for Good?
- How to Uninstall Advanced XP Defender from PC Effortlessly
- Manual and Simple Way to Fully Uninstall Advanced Spyware Remover from Your PC
- HP Officejet Pro Software and Driver Problems - How to Remove/Repair HP Officejet Pro