Naevius USB Antivirus has been specially designed to protect USB drives from malicious programs and threats. Have you ever failed to uninstall Naevius USB Antivirus or have no way to get rid of antivirus program from your machine? If you are one of users who need to completely and quickly uninstall Naevius USB Antivirus, then turn to this tutorial for help.
Step-by-step instruction to uninstall Naevius USB Antivirus
- Open the Naevius USB Antivirus software if you are using Windows 7 or Vista. Click the “Start” button in the bottom left-hand corner of your Windows desktop.
- Click the “Search” box and type “Programs and Features” in the provided field.
- Click the magnifying glass icon or “Go” button to search.
- Double-click “Programs and Features” in the list of results.
- Locate and click the Naevius USB Antivirus option in the window, and click the “Uninstall” button that appears.
- Follow the instructions to uninstall Naevius USB Antivirus.
Due to the fact that there is some files generated both in drives and the registry when installing Soda program on your computer, the error is bound to occur if the files and the registry keys cannot be completely removed. To make sure that there is none of file associated Naevius USB Antivirus locating on your computer, you can search from “Start”. Regarding to the registry, go to the Run => Regedit to delete/disable the registry key relating to Naevius USB Antivirus. But it is almost impossible to finish this step for not all people are professional on computers. Other than that, as registry plays a very important role to your PC, any improper operation will disastrously make the computer corrupted.
To completely uninstall Naevius USB Antivirus, it is recommended that you can run a professional program uninstaller such as Perfect Uninstaller. Perfect Uninstaller is a fantastic removal tool that can help you fully remove and uninstall Naevius USB Antivirust with great success with a few clicks. Not only will this program remove add-ons programs and allow you to delete left over etc, but it also has the added benefit of being able to access delete all the left and useless registry entries and values, as well as all related traces.
In this way, you can quickly get the Naevius USB Antivirus uninstall job finished within steps as you can see below.
1. After installing Perfect Uninstaller on your computer, close all other running processes.
2. Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate & highlight Naevius USB Antivirus in the display name list.
3. Press “Uninstall” and then follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation.
- Uninstalling Nero BackItUp 11 - How to Force Uninstall Nero BackItUp 11
- How to Uninstall DiskCheckup In Minutes - Useful DiskCheckup Removal Guide
- Instant Method to Entirely Remove SysResources Manager from Your Computer
- Uninstall Tutorial-How to Totally Get Rid of SPSS
- How to Uninstall FoxTab PDF Creator Completely - FoxTab PDF Creator Removal Tips
- How to Uninstall Softonic Downloader - Your Best Softonic Downloader Uninstaller Helper
- Tips on How to Get Rid of GDATA AntiVirenKit 2011 Beta Totally
- How to Thoroughly Uninstall Windows Live Photo Gallery from Your Computer with Ease
- Learn How to Uninstall and Remove Banner Designer Pro Quickly