Rosetta Stone is proprietary computer-assisted language learning (CALL) software. How do you uninstall the free trial of Rosetta Stone? Looking for a possible solution to thoroughly uninstall Rosetta Stone that previously installed on your computer? Removing programs from your PC needs to be completed thoroughly and completely for it to be successful and stop causing problems. Not only should you uninstall the program, but you must also remove its associated files and settings as well.
How to Remove Rosetta Stone from PC?
You firstly got to go through the normal Rosetta Stone removal process. As we all know that once Rosetta Stone was installed on the computer, it will be automatically added on the programs list. Hence, we can simply go to Add/Remove program to uninstall Rosetta Stone:
1. Close Rosetta Stone and end its process on Windows Task Manager
2. Click Start and the go the Control Panel
3. Selecting Uninstall a program or Add/Remove programs (on Windows XP). Once you see Rosetta Stone on the list, click Uninstall/Change then follow the instructions from there.
The next step is to figure out if there are program leftover files on your system.
1. Open Windows Search to search for all related files.
2. Once shown on the interface, delete those files immediately.
3. Click Start Menu, then click Run.
4. Enter regedit and click Yes to run Registry Editor.
5. Find out entries related Rosetta Stone, then delete every related entry.
Can I uninstall the unwanted program easily? The best option is to get a third party uninstaller to remove Microsoft Internet Rosetta Stone and all the remaining files once and for all.
A powerful uninstaller program such as Perfect Uninstaller could seriously aid you in deleting all of your unwanted files. Using this automatic uninstaller can be a lot quicker and easier than manually removing data.
How to force uninstall Rosetta Stone?
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller for free.
2. Double-click its icon on your desktop if that’s where you’ve saved it and permit it to run on your computer.
3. Run the program and locate/highlight Microsoft Internet Rosetta Stone in the Display Name box.
4. Follow the on-screen steps and you can remove Microsoft Internet Rosetta Stone from system.
- Force Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection - Best Method to Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection from PC
- Recommended Method to Force Uninstall TuneUp360 from Your PC
- How to Uninstall IE toolbar
- How to Easily Uninstall and Delete Outlook Backup Assistant Completely
- Uninstall Super Mp3 Editor - How to Uninstall Super Mp3 Editor From Your Computer
- Uninstall Photo Recovery Genius - Fast Way to Get Rid of Photo Recovery Genius Thoroughly
- How to Completely Uninstall Adobe Acrobat X10 Pro - Helpful Tutorial
- Mousai Player Uninstall Guide - How Can I Fully Remove Mousai Player from My Compter
- Tips on How Can I Uninstall Winamp Completely from Computer