Cannot remove Netintelligence completely from your computer? Netintelligence provides internet protections for ranging from large organization to small businesses and families. Even so, it is good for you to have a rough understand on how to uninstall it completely without a password.
Many people complained that they all failed to remove it from their computers as they were asked to enter password which they had forgotten. It is known all that only with the password can you really uninstall Netintelligence from your computer. And it is believed that why many people failed to remove it is because they use either Windows Add/Remove Programs or Netintelligence’s own uninstaller. In other words, you have to conduct other methods to deal with this task.
Method 1: Uninstall Netintelligence thru Safe Mode.
Entering Safe Mode to force uninstall unwanted programs is proved to be a effective way, and you can try it to uninstall Netintelligence.
1) Reboot your computer and then press F8 button instantly.
2) Select Safe Mode, then click on Enter.
3) Click on Start Menu and go to Run.
4) Enter appwiz.cpl and click OK to open the programs list.
5) Locate Netintelligence and click Remove.
6) Reboot your PC again after following the prompts to complete the uninstall.
If the method with entering Safe Mode is too complicated for you to follow, there is the other choice you can use-to use a powerful uninstall tool. Best Uninstall Tool is highly recommended for you. With its Force Uninstall, you can force uninstall Netintelligence without entering a password. Moreover, you can use this tool to unlock and uninstall Netintelligence if you are a Windows 7 user.
Method 2: Uninstall Netintelligence with Best Uninstall Tool.
2) Operate it and scan through your computer first.
3) Highlight Netintelligence in the list, and click Uninstall.
4) Follow the prompts to complete the Netintelligence uninstall.
- Dlesk Internet Browser Removal - How to Delete Dlesk Internet Browser Completely
- Here is How to Fully Uninstall IObit Malware Fighter PRO from Your Computer
- Useful Instruction on Removing BitDefender USB Immunizer from Computer
- Problems with Adobe 10 - Adobe Uninstall Instruction
- Instruction to Force Uninstall PowerArchiver 2011 for Free
- How to Uninstall 123 Web Messenger
- Uninstall Toolbar - How to Uninstall teracopy quickly with teracopy removal tool?
- Removal Tips-How to Remove Antivir Solution Pro for Good?
- Uninstall Easy CD Creator Update 4.05 - How to Uninstall Easy CD Creator Update 4.05?